Writers is important that you write daily so as to get better in your writing and do a daily reading to increase your vocabulary and grammar usage.
- Draw a big o circle in the middle of your notebook
- Then write whatever comes to your mind into the big o circle. (Brainstorming for what to write)
- Do you have passion in anything (write about your passion, it could the NewYork best seller)
- Play with words. (inspiration comes from anything)
- Don’t limit yourself because you can’t write or don’t know what to write. (Let us help you take the load off of you by writing and publishing the book for you at very reasonable price)
- We do the research for you and write to publish while you be the Coauthor
This is the post excerpt.
- Take a warm bath or shower
- Fill the tub with warm water and lavender Epsom salt
- Sip hot coffee, hot chocolate or Tea (You can sip some wine too not too much we don’t want you falling all over the place)
- While relaxing in tub or Jacuzzi read a book
- Once done in the tub or Jacuzzi then go ahead and rest for inspiration will come about this time and don’t forget to pray before putting yourself to sleep (Ask for inspiration and strength to finish what you started)John 3:16 “For God so [greatly] loved and dearly prized the world, that He [even] gave His [One and] only begotten Son, so that whoever believes and trusts in Him [as Savior] shall not perish, but have eternal life.